Eph 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints who are in Ephesus, and faithful in Christ Jesus ...
- The apostle Paul visited a place called Ephesus and taught about Jesus. Later on, He wrote a letter to the believers there. He wanted to remind them about what Jesus has done for them, and who they are.
- Isn’t that funny? Reminding someone about who they are. Imagine someone coming up to me and saying, “Hi. You are Anne/Joanna etc.” Who will forget who they are?
- But many people do. When they look at themselves, they see the physical. They see the short, fat person, or the one who didn’t do well in exams, or the one with a pimple, or the one with a bad temper.
- They don’t see the person whom God sees. They focus on what is outside and forget who they really are.
- So today we’re going to remind ourselves of who we are in Jesus. Who God sees when He looks at us.